What you'll learn
In the Codeigniter website programming course, you will not only learn the Codeigniter framework, but also program a professional KinoMonster website with the ability to watch movies, register, organize access to the site by role - guest, user, moderator, comments, search the site and other functionality.
In the Codeigniter PHP framework lessons you will learn:
- How to install Codeigniter
- What is CRUD and how you can use CRUD to manage website pages
- What is the MVC (Model - View - Controller) pattern
- How to integrate any layout into the Codeigniter framework
- How to improve the software for promoting a website on the Internet
- How to split the output of information into several pages in Codeigniter (Pagination)
- How to link a MySQL database with Codeigniter
- How to differentiate access to a site into roles (administrator, guest, moderator)
- How to implement a search on a website using keywords
- How to make comments on the site
- 1Знакомство с Codeigniter и установка фреймворка
- 2CRUD-приложение (CREATE - READ - UPDATE - DELETE)
- 3Программирование сайта Киномонстр. Главная страница
- 4Страница просмотра фильмов
- 5Страница Фильмы и Сериалы
- 19Страницы фильмы и сериалы13:57
- 6Пагинация и хелперы
- 7Разграничение прав доступа к сайту Киномонстр
- 8Комментарии и поиск на сайте
- 9Заключительная часть
- 28Заключительная часть03:16
- Being awarded a course completion certificate
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How is the training going?
The training is divided into video lectures, interactive tasks and tests. In video lectures you receive theoretical material and, with the help of interactive tasks, reinforce the theory in practice. You write code directly in the browser and instantly get the result of checking your code - whether it is correct or not. Almost every lesson has links to additional materials and source code.
When does the training start? Do I need to wait for the group to be full?
Will I receive a certificate after completing the course?
Why is the price so low?
Are the courses up-to-date?
What equipment is needed to take the course?
What should I do if I face difficulties during a task in training?
What is XP and why is it needed?
How can I participate in the rating?
I found your courses on other sites. Is there a difference in where I study?
What if the course is not suitable for me or I don't like it?
What should I do if my video lecture doesn't work or the assignment doesn't open?
If I still have questions regarding the course, who should I reach out to?