1. General provisions
FructCode.com or its subdomains provided by FructCode OÜ (16391632) (hereinafter referred to as “Service”, “FructCode”, “FructCode.com”, “We”, “Our”, “Site”), and its affiliates treat confidential information with care site users. This page contains information about what exactly the data we collect and how we use the collected data. This the statement does not apply to sites linked to FructCode.com contains hyperlinks.
2. Collection, use and processing of personal data
- Information is recorded automatically when you visit our website and saved on the servers of FructCode and its partners. In some cases we record the user's IP address, browser version information, Internet provider, computer operating system, website address, from which you came to our site, what actions you performed on the site FructCode.com, your time zone, screen size, system fonts.
- If a visitor registers on the FructCode.com website and within the entire time you use the FructCode.com website, we collect information about the user's first and last name, email, login and other supporting information that allows you to personalize every user on the site.
- The information is collected in order to improve our services and providing users with a convenient service.
3. Data security
- FructCode.com takes every precaution to protect your personal data, including providing an encrypted connection between you and our site.
4. Disclosure of information to third parties
- We do not disclose information about you and your data to third parties, except in cases provided for by the laws of the Republic of Estonia and the European Union. Additionally, disclosure may occur when third parties support site functionality and enhance services, with the condition that such companies agree to ensure the temporary confidentiality of transferred information during their use.
We also use services from third-party companies that may save cookies on your computer:
- Google Analytics is used to analyze traffic to our site.
- Used to ensure receipt of funds for services on FructCode.com.
To adjust your cookie settings, please click on this link.
6. Opting out of email newsletters
- Using email we can inform users about important information regarding the operation of the FructCode website, promotions, product news and more. If the user wishes to opt out from subscription, each letter contains the necessary instructions, like this can be done.