By using the FructCode.com website or its subdomains, features, content, mobile applications or other services provided by FructCode OÜ (16391632) (hereinafter referred to as “Service”, “FructCode”, “FructCode.com”, “We”, “Our”, "Site"), whether as a Guest or a Registered User, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms” use").
- If you decide that you no longer wish to use our products, you You can terminate your agreement at any time by requesting administration of the Service and after that your account will be destroyed.
- We agree to do our best to provide you with quality services. In refund, you agree to refrain from activities that interfere with or prohibit us from providing you with these services.
- If you are not satisfied with our services or you think that your training needs could not be met by our Service, we are happy to We will refund your last payment. However, if you have completed more than 20% course (module), we reserve the right to refuse a refund.
- To use our Service, you must be 13 years of age or older.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account credentials. records. Your account activity is yours liability, therefore we recommend that you keep this information in in a safe place.
- Your account may only be used by one individual or legal entity (one account - one employee).
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purposes. You must not, when using the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including copyright laws law or trademarks).
- We are not responsible for the decisions you make or for your activities outside the scope of our products.
- Our products are intended for your personal use. We We make every effort to provide you with a quality product and expect that you will not attempt to resell, copy or provide our products to others without our written permissions.
- We are constantly adding and improving our products and services. We We may update, add or remove products without prior notice. notifications.
- We make every effort to ensure that our products and services are available, however due to the nature of our business this is not something we can always control or guarantee.
- We want you to learn and have fun while using our products, however we cannot guarantee that you will fully satisfied.
Registration, payment and refund
- A valid credit/debit bank account is required for payment. card or PayPal account (not available in all countries).
- The service is paid in advance and is activated after receipt of funds funds.
- If the product or service states that it is provided for a month or several months, a month means 30 calendar days.
- After the expiration of the time for provision of the paid service, the opportunity your account will be downgraded. This may lead to loss contents, functions of our service. FructCode.com does not bear any liability for such loss.
- Refunds can be made atwithin 30 days after purchases. To receive a refund for a purchase, you must send a written request to [email protected]. Refund requests are processed within 3 to 10 business days. Refunds are made within 30 days from the date of the request, however, in some cases, refunds may be issued in within 90 days.
- If the user initiates a refund after purchase, then makes a repeated purchase (products with a temporary subscription type access to the FructCode service), a refund may be refused with subsequent blocking of the account, at the discretion of the site administration FructCode.
Account deactivation and cancellation
- You can request to have your account deleted at any time. records.
- FructCode.com, at its sole discretion, has the right suspend or terminate your account and at any time time to refuse any current or future use of the Service or any other service
- Account deletion is carried out upon the user's request. For To delete an account, you must write a request by email email [email protected].
Changes in service and prices
- FructCode.com reserves the right at any time and from time to modify or interrupt, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- FructCode.com is not liable to you or any third party for any changes, price changes, suspension or termination service.
- FructCode.com reserves the right at any time and from time to change or discontinue promotions and/or discounts from with or without notice. If a promotion or discount ends, we We will do our best to provide extended notice, but it is not guaranteed.
- Promotional codes and promotions can be adjusted or removed at any time without prior notice.
- The XP (experience) gained is used as an indicator of success on our courses. Points cannot currently be awarded for cash purchases. price.
- You use the service at your own risk. The service is provided on terms "as is" and "as available".
- Technical support is provided only to users who have account with paid active services and is only available by email.
- You understand that FructCode.com uses third party providers and hosting partners to provide the necessary equipment, software, networks, storage and related technologies necessary to launch the Service.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or change another website to falsely imply that it is associated with the services FructCode.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or use any part Service, use of the Service or access to the Service without explicit written permission from FructCode.com.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retaliation) of any customer, employee, member or officer of FructCode.com will result in immediate account termination.
- You must not transmit any viruses or any code that is destructive character.
- If your traffic is significantly higher than normal bandwidth usage bandwidth (as determined solely by FructCode.com) and or our service providers, we reserve the right to immediately block your account or limit your account, until you can reduce your traffic consumption.
- FructCode.com does not guarantee that (1) the service will meet your specific requirements, (2) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free, (3) the results that may be received from the use of the service (4) the quality of any products, services, information or other materials purchased or received by you you through the service, will meet your expectations and (5) any errors in The service will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that FructCode.com is not responsible for liability for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, indirect or exemplary damages, including damages for lost profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if FructCode.com has been advised of the possibility of such damage) resulting from: (1) use or inability use of the service; (2) costs of purchasing goods and substitute services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or received, or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (3) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (4) statements or actions of any third party on the Service; (5) or any another question related to the service.